Do you want to know more about fuel octane ratings? Or are you looking at buying a certified pre-owned Chevy? If you’d like more information, then check out some of these great resources.
- This website reveals some of the myths about octane and strongly recommends checking the owner’s manual to see which octane rating is best for your car.
- This article discusses octane ratings and how unburned fuel can go through your emissions system and how it can create a bad smell.
- This site says that higher octane prevents detonation in high compression engine vehicles, like those used for towing.
- This site covers the requirements a vehicle must meet in order to earn the distinction “GM Certified”.
- Check this site for more on the Chevy certified pre-owned program, specifically the 117 point inspection.